Environmentally friendly, Norwegian firewood
Warm and cozy with a clear conscience
On account of a sustainable extraction of raw material and our highly energy efficient production, Varma is currently the only firewood approved by the official Nordic ecolabel The Swan. Due to innovative harvesting-, drying- and production processes, as well as the short distances travelled, both Varma briquettes and Varma firewood have been documented as the market’s most environmentally friendly choice. By choosing Varma you can stay warm and cozy with a clear conscience.
All of our firewood comes from Norwegian woods; both the cleaving and drying process takes place in Norway, and our packaging machines are developed and produced in Norway.
We believe in a renaissance in Norwegian industry and that innovation in Norwegian technology will bring jobs back to Norway.
EASY TO USE
At the cabin and in the city
Gone are the days of cumbersome sacks leaking saw dust and creating a mess in both your car and your shed. Varma firewood is offered in attractive cartons that are easy to carry and practical to stack.
Inspired by classic and elegant Scandinavian interior design our packaging fits just as well in a modern city apartment as in a mountain cabin.
Heat 15m2 in 15 minutes
- Briquettes offers the quickest and easiest solution to heating a room
- It is the most environmentally friendly solution
- Available in TennLettTM paper packaging
- Dryer than the standard, Varma firewood also burns better
- From Norwegian woods
- Attractive packaging with the Varma carton
The modern solution
- As the only firelog with the Nordic ecolabel The Swan, the Varma log burns cleaner than regular firewood
- Lasts up to 4 hours
- The user-friendly choice